hey-sorry i havnt been updating* anyways im gona tell you what all has happened since staurday-till toda-but its gona be a quick update*
staurday* -woke up at 8 something for cheer practice and then when i get there at 9:00 the only two people thats there is meg and kayt. so i waws like okay...i was kinda confussed so i called holy and her mom answered and said she was in bed and that practice wasnt until 10:00! but kayt. told me that night that it was from 9:00-12:00 and then i told meg so...thats why us three was there-lol* but we was all like ah well just stay here till 10:00, because the dance team was in there but anyways after practice i wnet home and got reday and at 6:40 me and lucas went to the movies and watched jar head-which wasnt that good of a movie-but it was alright..then when we got out we seen sis and brent there and talked to them -it was their 3 year anniversary!-wow!* then we went went out and ate with his mom and then she went home and we went to wal-mart*
sunday* -went to the circus with holly at 5:00 and it was realy good* then we went out and ate at the mexican*
monday* -school-thats about it-it was so boring! lol*
today* -im about to go eat a bite and then go get in the tanningbed and then thye shower cause i have a denist appointment at like 4 or something like that...ill probably hurry and go call amanda real fast i havnt talked to her in FOREVER it seems like-cause i mena im never ever home anymore! and if i am someones always on the phone and wont get their beeps* but i cant wait til tomarrow!-its thanksgiving!!!*
but i got these from mandas lj and thought they were the cutest!-and so true!* :
30 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
(Written by a guy. After years of experience.)
1. Whatever you do, don't just show up at their house...they run around in their underwear just like you.
2. Don't cheat on them. It may seem foolproof, but girls tell each other everything about everything. Trust me, they WILL find out.
3. Beware of every single male relative and all guy friends. Any of them would kick your ass at the drop of a hat, and a lot of them wouldn't even wait for the damn hat.
4. Never miss an opportunity to tell them they're beautiful.
5. Don't refuse to kiss in front of your friends. If they laugh at you, it's because they're jealous.
6. If they slap you hard, you deserved it.
7. Don't be afraid to touch them if you want to. If they're going out with you in the first place, it's because they like being in your arms.
8. If you don't sleep with them, do not tell your friends that you did.
8.5 If you DO sleep with them, don't tell your friends that you did.
9. You can be dirty minded in private, really...most of them are not offended by it...
10. Not all of them eat like birds, alot of them can eat like whales.
11. Most of them don't mind paying half of everything, but they do discuss these things with their friends. Realize that if you make your girlfriend pay half all the time, everyone will know about it and your friends will know you're a pussy.
11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much? Be a man, pay all the time!
12. Every girl should eventually get three things from her boyfriend- a stuffed animal, one of his sweatshirts, and a really pretty ring. Even if it's not a serious relationship.
13. Make sure she gets home safely as often as you can. If you're dropping her off, walk her to the door. If you aren't dropping her off, call to be sure she's home safely.
14. If a guy is bothering her, it is your right to kick the crap out of him.
15. If you're talking to a female friend of yours, pull your girlfriend closer.
16. Never, ever slap her, even if it's just in a joking way. Even if she swats you first, and says, "Oh, you're so dumb" or something, never make any gestures back.
17. Go to a chick flick once in a while. She doesn't care whether you enjoy it or not, it just matters that you went.
18. You're dead meat if you can't get along with their pets, parents and best friends. Be prince charming to their friends, Mr. Polite to their parents, and make sure to be nice to their animals.
19. Don't flirt with their moms...that's just freaky.
20. Don't be freaked out by PMS. It's not gross, and it really does make them feel like crap, so be understanding.
21. If you don't like the way they drive, you do it.
22. If you're officially dating, and you're introducing her to your friends, you'd better d*** well introduce her as your girlfriend.
23. Don't stress where you go for every date. They really only want to be with you.
24. If they complain that something hurts, rub it for them without being asked.
25. Girls are fragile. Even if you're play fighting/wrestling, be very gentle.
26. memorize their freakin birthdays. You forget her birthday and you're basically screwed for life.
27. Don't marinade the cologne, but smell good.
28. Don't give her something stupid for her birthday or Christmas or Valentine's day. It doesn't have to be expensive, but it has to be meaningful. Jewelry is always nice.
29. If you think the relationship isn't going to last, don't wait to find out. It will only hurt you more if you draw it out.
30. After you've been dating for a while, realize that they really have started to trust you. When you have a girlfriend who truly trusts you, you have a lot more responsibility, priviledge and control than you would think. Be careful with it, most guys would kill for that kind of power, and it can be lost in a nanosecond
51 Things Guys Should Know About Girls
1) We don’t want to hear about your ex-girlfriend or
any girl you use to have feelings for. We just don’t.
2) Don’t lie to us because we will find out
eventually. Tell us the truth.
3) If you really like us, tell us we’re beautiful.
Not hot, because that reminds us of the slut you just
checked out five minutes ago.
4) And if you’re going to check other girls out
anyways, then at least do it when we’re not looking.
6) Don’t call us fat. If you’re just teasing, some
girls know you don’t mean it. Others don’t pick up
7) Don’t stop the inside jokes because then we think
you just don’t care anymore.
8) Don’t bitch about our friends. And we won’t bitch
9) Don’t compare us to Pamela Anderson or some playboy
model; half of them are fake (besides, you have a
better chance with us than with them).
10) We make big deals out of stuff, so if you make one
wrong move, you better be able to fix it.
11) Don’t lead us on. Rejection hurts, but that hurts
more. So if you like us, tell us. If you don’t, tell
us that too. We will get over you eventually.
12) PMSing sucks. You don’t have it, so you’ll just
have to put up with it for one week.
13) We go to our best girlfriends for advice. We go
to you for a shoulder to cry on.
14) No girl just wants to be your ‘friend with
15) Girls night out are mandatory once in awhile, just
like you always insist on having some ‘guy time’.
16) Don’t smoke. It’s gross. Drugs and stuff like
that goes here too.
17) Being able to make us laugh is so much more
important than how much you can bench-press.
18) Don’t say “I can’t dance.” We’ll appreciate it
more to know that you’re trying.
19) We will try to make you jealous to test how
protective you are about us. But in the end, you know
we belong to you.
20) If we trip and fall, then it’s okay to laugh.
We’re probably laughing too. Unless we get hurt…then
you have to be nice.
21) Not all girls kiss on the first date, so get over
22) We will always care about you no matter how many
times you say you hate us.
23) We’ll always remember you, even if we try to
24) Even if we act like something you said didn’t
bother us, it did.
25) If you think something is wrong, there is. So do
something about it.
26) If you ask us what’s wrong, and we say “nothing”
then something is wrong. Press for more, but don’t be
a jerk about it. We want to tell you, but we don’t
want to act desperate.
27) Every girl dreams of being kissed in the rain, so
do it if the opportunity comes up.
28) Watch at least one chick flick with us, even if it
kills you. We’ll love you for it, and we’ll lay our
heads on your shoulder anyway.
29) Think before you speak. It makes a difference
30) Hold our hand.
31) Walks in the rain and kisses on the forehead will
get you anywhere.
32) We will most likely cry over you if you break up
with us. But we won’t let you know that.
33) Breaking up over the phone or AIM is stupid. Be a
34) If we can admit that we’re wrong sometimes, then
you should be able to also.
35) Don’t hit us. Light punches on the arm are always
cute, but if it actually hurts, then you better
36) We save every IM conversation that means something
37) Don’t be stupid about sex. If its our first time,
you better go out of your damn way to make it special
38) Anything you do or say to another girl that you
don’t want us to know about is considered cheating.
39) The “littlest things” in a relationship are
usually the biggest. Everything you do with us in
mind means a lot.
40) Don’t burp or fart because it’s nasty and we’re
just not into it.
41) Once you have our heart, you’ll always have it a
piece of it.
42) Don’t tell your guy friends about what we did the
other night because then we come out looking like
43) Call us/leave a message when we’re away on
vacation and tell us you miss us…and mean it.
44) Don’t ever say ‘I love you’ if you don’t mean it.
45) If you’re teasing us and we tell you to stop but
we’re laughing, don’t stop. We like it.
46) Don’t try to get us into the WWF…its not
47) Remember our birthday and our annerversary.
48) We want to look good for you, but you know we’re
comfortable around you when we allow our hair to be a
little messy and our mascara is smeared.
49) When we’re around you and you’re with your
friends, acknowledge us. Don’t just look right
through us as if we’re not there.
50) Be protective of us. It’s cute.
51) When we’ve finally let you go and moved on, don’t
expect to come running back to us. You missed your
50 Things Girls should Know about Guys:
1. Guys hate sluts.
2. "Hey, are you busy?" or "Are you doing something?" - two phrases guys open with to stop from stammering on the phone.
3. Guys may be flirting around all day but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
4. Before they call, guys try to plan out a little about what they're gonna say so there aren't awkward pauses, but once he's on the phone he forgets it all and makes it up as he goes.
5. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
6. Guys will do anything just to get you to notice him.
7. Guys hate it when you talk about your ex-boyfriend or ex love-interest. Unless they're goin for the let-her-complain-to-you-and-then-have-her-realize-how-wonderful-and-nice-you-are method.
8. A guy who likes you wants to be the only guy you talk to.
9. Boyfriends need to be reassured often that they're still loved.
10. Don't talk about your guy friends to your boyfriend.
11. Guys get jealous easily.
12. Guys are more emotional than they'd like people to think.
13. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...nevermind.." would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what you are thinking. And he'll assume he did something wrong and he'll obsess about it trying to figure it out.
14. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
15. Guys hate asking parents for money to buy girls presents. So they come up with ideas like saving their lunch money for a week. But it never works because guys are always hungry so they end up asking the parents for money anyway.
16. Girls are guys' weaknesses.
17. Guys are very open about themselves.
18. It's good to test a guy first before you trust him. But don't let him wait too long.
19. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with you may end up being admired by your boyfriend.
20. If a guy tells you about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. You don't need to give advice.
21. A usual act that proves that the guy likes you is when he teases you.
22. Guys love you more than you love them if they are serious in your relationships.
23. Guys will brag about anything.
24. Guys use words like hot or cute to describe girls. We rarely use beautiful. If a guy uses that, he likes you.
25. Guys think WAY too much. One small thing a girl does, even if she doesn't notice it can make the guy think about it for hours, trying to figure out what it meant.
26. Guys seek for advice from girls not other guys. Because most guys think alike, so if 1 guy's confused, then we're all confused.
27. Any guy could write out a rulebook or advice book for flirting, but no guy can write out a book about relationships.
28. Try to be as straightforward as possible.
29. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in love and hurt, he won't be mature and grown up.
30. If the guy does something stupid in front of the girl, he will think about it for the next couple days or until the next time he spends time with the girl.
31. No matter how much guys talk about asses and boobs, personality is key.
32. Guys learn from experience not from the romance books that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
33. Guys worry about the thin line between being compassionate and being whipped.
34. If a guy looks unusually calm and laid back, he's probably faking it and is spazzing inside.
35. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl, he really is. Guys rarely say that.
36. When a guy asks you to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
37. Guys don't really have final decisions.
38. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him. It doesn't happen that often, so when it does, you know something's up.
39. If your best guy friend seems to avoid you or is never around when you're with your boyfriend, he's probably jealous and likes you.
40. When a guy looks at you for longer than a second, he's definitely thinking something.
41. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
42. Guys don't like girls who punch harder than they do.
43. A guy has more problems than you can see with your naked eyes.
44. Don't be a snob. Guys can be intimidated and give up easily.
45. Everything in moderation. Put on makeup, wear perfume. Just not too much.
46. Guys talk about girls more than girls talk about guys.
47. Guys hate rejection, but they hate being led on even more.
48. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions and are MAD confusing but somehow are drawn even more to them.
49. A guy would give his left nut to be able to read a girl's mind for a day.
50. No guy can handle all his problems by his own. He's just too stubborn to admit it.